Find a Profesional in Oconto, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical price charged by roofers for a replacement project?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe to get a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Oconto, WI. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this can really stall the project. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Oconto, WI
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Oconto, WI, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the skills and experience you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Our app also collects useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Routine checkups can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and lets you extend the life of your roof. How do you know when you need professional, roofing replacement and roofing repair services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Oconto, WI. Find the perfect contractor for your home now.