Find a Profesional in Montello, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Wisconsin // Montello
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Montello, WisconsinSearch Results // Wisconsin // Montello
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to get roofers come out?
No matter what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average price roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
At what moment should I think about having an inspection done for my roof?
Many roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Montello, Wisconsin
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Montello, Wisconsin. Our user-friendly app is easy to navigate, so you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the right candidate for the job.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a run-down roof when there are so many qualified contractors available to help. With our user-friendly app, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Montello, Wisconsin. Find the perfect contractor for your home today.