Find a Profesional in Marinette, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which is the ideal season for roofing services?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the usual price roofing specialists charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time required for constructing a replacement roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Marinette, WI. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to stall the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
Many roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Marinette, WI
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Marinette, WI. Our user-friendly site is easy to navigate, which means you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for your project.
Our site also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and lets you extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by a roofer. Regular repair services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.