Find a Profesional in Loganville, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Wisconsin // Loganville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Loganville, WisconsinSearch Results // Wisconsin // Loganville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the best season for roofing jobs?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofing contractor's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the usual period of time to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Loganville, WI
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Loganville, WI. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and hire the right professional for the job.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy way to hire the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our app.