Find a HVAC in Lodi, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Wisconsin // Lodi
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Lodi, WisconsinSearch Results // Wisconsin // Lodi
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should a roof inspection be done?
Most roofing contractors suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofing experts typically price their services for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will establish the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What are the typical costs related to repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What season is best for roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can call a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Lodi, WI
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services more convenient in Lodi, WI. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, which means you can search through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and find the best candidate for your project.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain things to look out for, such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Hire a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the company you want, then it's just requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.