Find a Profesional in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Wisconsin // Lake Geneva
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it typically take to restore a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Storms will make working conditions awful and this can really delay the job. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can come up with a timeline for the project.
What is the proper time to schedule an inspection for my roof?
Most roofing professionals advise getting biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What should I anticipate to pay a roofer for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What should I budget to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
You can rely on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and hire the right candidate for the job.
It's crucial to have a roof you can count on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our powerful platform, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Find the perfect contractor for your home now.