Find a Profesional in Kiel, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the perfect season to get your roof serviced?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time for services.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the typical period of time for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can come up with a timeline for the job.
What is the appropriate time to book an inspection for my roof?
Most roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Kiel, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Kiel, Wisconsin. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors available to help. With our streamlined platform, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Kiel, Wisconsin. Find the perfect contractor for your house now.