Find a HVAC in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Kenosha, WisconsinSearch Results // Wisconsin // Kenosha
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time to get my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What should I expect to pay a roofer for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much should I estimate for rooftop maintenance?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
During which time of the year should I book an appointment for my roofing project?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This is why waiting until winter could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Kenosha, WI
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Kenosha, WI. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Apart from leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to help. With our streamlined app, you can get the finest roofing maintenance services in Kenosha, WI. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your house now.