Find a HVAC in Genoa City, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Genoa City, WisconsinSearch Results // Wisconsin // Genoa City
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The average roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Genoa City, Wisconsin. Bad weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really postpone the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing specialist can come up with a timeline for the job.
When is the best time to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofers recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers typically charge for labor for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Typically, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much is a contractor's rate to fix the roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Genoa City, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Genoa City, Wisconsin. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy solution to hire the best contractors for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our app.