Find a Profesional in Eden, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which is the best season for roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be an easier time for an appointment.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the usual period of time for a roof replacement?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather report in Eden, Wisconsin. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to stall the job. If bad weather is expected to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can approximate the hours for the project.
What is the correct time to request a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Eden, Wisconsin
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing maintenance services easy in Eden, Wisconsin. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the right candidate for the job.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other things to take into account:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to assist. With our streamlined platform, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in Eden, Wisconsin. Find the perfect contractor for your house now.