Find a HVAC in De Pere, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Wisconsin // De Pere
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near De Pere, WisconsinSearch Results // Wisconsin // De Pere
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At which time of the year should I schedule services with a roofing contractor?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This means that waiting later in the year could be an easier time to book.
Many roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
How much should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What is the typical period of time for a roof rebuild?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
When is a roof inspection necessary?
The majority of roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in De Pere, Wisconsin
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in De Pere, Wisconsin. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional roofers available to help. With our powerful app, you can get the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in De Pere, Wisconsin. Find the perfect contractor for your property today.