Find a Profesional in Baldwin, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Wisconsin // Baldwin
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in Baldwin, WI. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this can really stall the job. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional can approximate the hours for the project.
When should my roof be evaluated?
Most roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
At what cost will a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What cost can be expected for roof maintenance services?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Baldwin, WI
You can count on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services easy in Baldwin, WI. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, which means you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and hire the right candidate for your project.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient option to hire the best contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our app.