Find a HVAC in Athens, Wisconsin
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Wisconsin // Athens
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Athens, WisconsinSearch Results // Wisconsin // Athens
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the correct time to book an inspection for my roof?
The majority of roofing contractors suggest biannual inspections for your roof since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What should I expect to pay a roofer for replacement services?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Typically, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What sort of prices are related to fixing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
When during the year is good for a roof job?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Athens, Wisconsin
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services more convenient in Athens, Wisconsin. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the hiring process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and hire the right candidate for the job.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing maintenance contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our powerful app, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Athens, Wisconsin. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your house today.