Find a HVAC in Seattle, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Washington // Seattle
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Seattle, WashingtonSearch Results // Washington // Seattle
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
Which time is best to arrange for my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofing professionals advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the usual cost of replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What costs are affiliated with repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
When should I schedule to get roofing services performed?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
Many roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Seattle, Washington
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Seattle, Washington. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and hire the best candidate for your project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Routine appointments can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know when you need a professional, roofing maintenance company to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to help. With our streamlined app, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Seattle, Washington. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property right away.