Find a Profesional in Ravensdale, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Washington // Ravensdale
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Ravensdale, WashingtonSearch Results // Washington // Ravensdale
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to have roofers come out?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a better time for services.
Many roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal price per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time needed for building a new roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to delay the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
What is a good time for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Many roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Ravensdale, WA
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Ravensdale, WA. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for your project.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.