Find a HVAC in Marysville, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Marysville, WashingtonSearch Results // Washington // Marysville
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in Marysville, WA. Storms will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
When is the best time to arrange for a roof inspection?
Most roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How much does a roofing contractor charge for a roof replacement?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Marysville, WA
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Marysville, WA. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to hire the best professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.