Find a HVAC in Lacey, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Washington // Lacey
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Lacey, WashingtonSearch Results // Washington // Lacey
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At which point should I think about having an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofers recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How do roofers normally charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What should I budget to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Which is the perfect season for a roofing project?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be a better time to call a contractor.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Lacey, WA
When you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Lacey, WA, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the knowledge and experience you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Lacey, WA. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property today.