Find a HVAC in Kent, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Washington // Kent
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Kent, WashingtonSearch Results // Washington // Kent
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical period of time for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in Kent, WA. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to postpone the project. If a storm is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
What is the recommended timing for booking a roofing appointment?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the typical cost of replacement services from a roofing professional?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
How much can it cost to fix the roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Kent, WA
When you need roofing maintenance services in Kent, WA, then our platform is the answer. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the knowledge and experience you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's essential to have a roof you can count on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy solution to find the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our app.