Find a Profesional in Bothell, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Washington // Bothell
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Bothell, WashingtonSearch Results // Washington // Bothell
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I expect to pay a roofing contractor for a roof replacement?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Generally, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much is a contractor's rate to fix a roof top?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take for a roofer to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Bothell, Washington. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this can really postpone the project. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Bothell, Washington
When you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor in Bothell, Washington, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing experts featured on Thumbtack have the qualifications you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, then it's just requesting a estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.