Find a Profesional in Bonney Lake, Washington
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Washington // Bonney Lake
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Bonney Lake, WashingtonSearch Results // Washington // Bonney Lake
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for roofing work?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the usual price roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will put a halt on work and this is going to delay the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor can come up with a timeline for the project.
When is a roof inspection required?
Many roofers suggest biannual roof inspections since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Bonney Lake, Washington
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Bonney Lake, Washington. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for the job.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a run-down roof when there are so many qualified roofers available to help. With our user-friendly platform, you can get quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Bonney Lake, Washington. Get the roofing services you need for your property now.