Find a Profesional in Piedmont, South Carolina
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // South Carolina // Piedmont
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the standard cost charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much is the rate for most roofing experts per square foot?
Services for your roof can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal duration for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Piedmont, SC. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Piedmont, SC
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Piedmont, SC. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient solution to find the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our app.