Find a Profesional in North, South Carolina
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // South Carolina // North
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what moment should I consider having an inspection done for my roof?
Many roofing contractors suggest biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the normal price for replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the expected expenditure for roof maintenance services?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What season is best for roofing services?
Despite what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in North, South Carolina
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in North, South Carolina. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical problem and needs attention immediately. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy solution to hire the right companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our platform.