Find a HVAC in Ninety Six, South Carolina
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
How much does it cost to repair a roof top?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the typical period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Ninety Six, SC. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Ninety Six, SC
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Ninety Six, SC. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, book an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our site also collects useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient option to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.