Find a Profesional in Folly Beach, South Carolina
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // South Carolina // Folly Beach
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Folly Beach, South CarolinaSearch Results // South Carolina // Folly Beach
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to get roofing services performed?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This is why waiting later in the year could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the usual pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
How long does it take to build a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
When should my roof be evaluated?
The majority of roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Folly Beach, South Carolina
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Folly Beach, South Carolina. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious problem and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be replaced by a roofer. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient solution to find the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our platform.