Find a HVAC in Bethune, South Carolina
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the standard cost charged by roofers for a replacement project?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the typical period of time for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to think about. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to postpone the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Bethune, SC
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Bethune, SC. Our user-friendly site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and hire the best professional for your project.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy option to hire the right contractors for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.