Find a HVAC in Lebanon, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this can really delay the job. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate the hours for the job.
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Many roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the typical price for replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Lebanon, Ohio
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing maintenance contractors in Lebanon, Ohio. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, book an appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can get the finest roofing maintenance services in Lebanon, Ohio. Find the perfect contractor for your property today.