Find a Profesional in Lafayette, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Ohio // Lafayette
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Lafayette, OhioSearch Results // Ohio // Lafayette
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How do roofing professionals normally price their services for a replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the approximate cost for repairing a roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much do most roofing experts charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will differ with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the normal duration to replace a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Lafayette, OH. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really stall the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Lafayette, OH
You can depend on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Lafayette, OH. Our user-friendly site is easy to navigate, which means you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the vetting process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and hire the best professional for the job.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Aside from leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.