Find a HVAC in Hubbard, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is ideal for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to call a roofer.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the common price per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Roofing services can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take to get a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The average roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Hubbard, Ohio. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
Which time is best to arrange for my roof evaluated?
Many roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Hubbard, Ohio
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Hubbard, Ohio. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to find the best companies for roofing maintenance services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our platform.