Find a HVAC in Gallipolis, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Ohio // Gallipolis
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Gallipolis, OhioSearch Results // Ohio // Gallipolis
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the approximate time required for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this will push out the timeline. If a storm is expected to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional can estimate the hours for the job.
What is the appropriate time to request an inspection for my roof?
Most roofing professionals recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the standard price charged by roofing contractors for a roof replacement project?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Gallipolis, Ohio
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance contractors in Gallipolis, Ohio. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to find the best contractors for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.