Find a HVAC in Franklin, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Franklin, OhioSearch Results // Ohio // Franklin
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I book an appointment to have roofers come out?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the customary rate per square foot that roofers charge?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
When is the best time to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofing contractors advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Franklin, Ohio
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Franklin, Ohio. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and find the right candidate for your project.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Franklin, Ohio. Find the right contractor for your property right away.