Find a Profesional in Dayton, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Ohio // Dayton
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
The majority of roofing professionals recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the typical cost of roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to fix the roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
When should I plan to get roofing services performed?
No matter what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a better time to book.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Dayton, OH
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Dayton, OH. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and hire the best candidate for the job.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other things to consider about your roof:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to help. With our streamlined app, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Dayton, OH. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your house right away.