Find a Profesional in Cambridge, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Ohio // Cambridge
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Cambridge, OhioSearch Results // Ohio // Cambridge
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what cost will a roofing specialist charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Generally, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much is a roofer's rate to repair a roof top?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the regular cost per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the typical period of time to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Cambridge, Ohio
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Cambridge, Ohio. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, so you can look through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the vetting process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the best professional for your project.
It's important to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find the finest roofing maintenance services in Cambridge, Ohio. Get the roofing services you need for your property now.