Find a HVAC in Ashville, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Ohio // Ashville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Ashville, OhioSearch Results // Ohio // Ashville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What time of year is best for a roofing project?
Despite what season it is, you can call a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be an easier time to call a contractor.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What do most roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the typical period of time for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can estimate the hours for the job.
What is a good time for scheduling a roof inspection?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Ashville, OH
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Ashville, OH. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy option to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our app.