Find a Profesional in Dayton, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Nevada // Dayton
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When during the year is good for a roof job?
No matter what season it is, you can call a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal rate roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe to build a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a damper on work and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
Most roofers recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Dayton, NV
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Dayton, NV. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you useful information to in-depth customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the right candidate for your project.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient way to find the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined through our app.