Find a Profesional in Minot, North Dakota
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // North Dakota // Minot
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Minot, North DakotaSearch Results // North Dakota // Minot
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Minot, North Dakota. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to postpone the job. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
When should my roof be evaluated?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How do roofing contractors generally charge for their services for a replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate price range for fixing a rooftop?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Minot, North Dakota
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance contractors in Minot, North Dakota. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get a quote, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of licensed roofing contractors.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. How can you tell when you need roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.