Find a Profesional in Holden, Missouri
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time to get my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the normal cost of roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the total cost. Generally, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Which is the ideal season to get your roof serviced?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be an easier time for an appointment.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Holden, MO
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance companies in Holden, MO. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Apart from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention immediately. An established roof repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. When you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.