Find a HVAC in Benton, Missouri
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Missouri // Benton
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Benton, MissouriSearch Results // Missouri // Benton
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I book an appointment to get roofers come out?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to book.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the customary rate per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time required for constructing a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
At which point should I think about getting an inspection for my roof?
Most roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Benton, MO
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Benton, MO. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, so you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and hire the best professional for the job.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires attention at once. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors ready to assist. With our user-friendly platform, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Benton, MO. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property right away.