Find a Profesional in Turner, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Maine // Turner
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Turner, MaineSearch Results // Maine // Turner
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At which time of the year should I book services with a roofing expert?
No matter what time of year it is, you can call a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a more convenient time for an appointment.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What do most roofing professionals charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe to build a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really postpone the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can come up with the hours for the project.
When is the best time to set up my roof evaluated?
Most roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Turner, ME
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Turner, ME. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can get the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Turner, ME. Find the right contractor for your house now.