Find a HVAC in Shapleigh, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Maine // Shapleigh
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Shapleigh, MaineSearch Results // Maine // Shapleigh
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the perfect season to get your roof serviced?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average pricing per square foot for roofing services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the usual period of time to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
Which time is best to arrange for my roof evaluated?
Most roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Shapleigh, ME
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Shapleigh, ME. Our user-friendly site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the vetting process by giving you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and hire the best professional for your project.
Our site also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Routine inspections can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get a professional, roofing maintenance company to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy way to hire the right professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our app.