Find a HVAC in Casco, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Maine // Casco
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Casco, MaineSearch Results // Maine // Casco
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At which time of the year should I schedule services with a roofer?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This means that waiting later in the year could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical pricing per square foot for roof repair services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
How long does it take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Casco, ME. Poor weather will put a halt on work and this can really postpone the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can come up with a timeline for the job.
At what point should I think about having a roof inspection conducted?
Many roofing professionals recommend twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Casco, ME
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Casco, ME. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you before you start sifting through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse issues. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.