Find a Profesional in Augusta, Maine
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Maine // Augusta
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Augusta, MaineSearch Results // Maine // Augusta
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much does a roofing specialist charge for a roof replacement?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What sort of prices are related to fixing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the typical pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can cost about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist can approximate the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Augusta, ME
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Augusta, ME. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified roofers ready to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can get quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Augusta, ME. Get the roofing services you need for your property today.