Find a HVAC in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Shrewsbury, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Shrewsbury
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual duration to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Shrewsbury, MA. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor can estimate the hours for the project.
What is the right occasion to request a roof inspection?
Many roofing professionals suggest biannual inspections for your roof since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the typical rate charged by roofing experts for a replacement project?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected for roof maintenance services?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for the attention of a professional and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Shrewsbury, MA
When you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Shrewsbury, MA, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the knowledge and experience you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Our site also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to find the right contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our platform.