Find a HVAC in Quincy, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Quincy, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Quincy
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what point should I think about having a roof inspection done?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
How much will a roofing specialist charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several factors that will establish the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to fix the roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the best season for roofing work?
No matter what time of year it is, you can contact a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Quincy, MA
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Quincy, MA. Our user-friendly app is easy to navigate, so you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and hire the best candidate for your project.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious problem and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.