Find a Profesional in Milton, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Milton, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Milton
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What costs are associated with fixing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the rate for most roofing professionals per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the typical period of time for a roof replacement?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Milton, MA. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If a storm is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in Milton, MA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you hire roofing maintenance companies in Milton, MA. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, book a service appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient option to hire the right professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.