Find a HVAC in Medway, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Medway, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Medway
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical price charged by roofing experts for a replacement project?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the cost for fixing a rooftop?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the usual price roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time required for building a new roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Medway, Massachusetts
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Medway, Massachusetts. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of qualified roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and lets you prolong the life of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get a professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement company to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free option to find the right companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is made easier with our platform.