Find a Profesional in Lynn, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Massachusetts // Lynn
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Lynn, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Lynn
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofing professional charge for replacement?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate for rooftop maintenance?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other factors to think about. The typical roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a damper on work and this is going to stall the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Lynn, MA
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance contractors in Lynn, MA. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a run-down roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to help. With our powerful app, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Lynn, MA. Find the perfect contractor for your property today.