Find a HVAC in Kingston, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Kingston, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Kingston
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for roofing projects?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to call a roofer.
A lot of roofing contractors have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the average price roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time needed for building a new roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
What is the right time to book an inspection for my roof?
Most roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Kingston, MA
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Kingston, MA. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, which means you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and find the right professional for your project.
It's crucial to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. A roofing repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular repair services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient solution to find the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.