Find a HVAC in Harvard, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Harvard, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Harvard
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofing professional charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Generally, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much should I budget to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the customary cost per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the typical duration for a roof replacement?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in Harvard, Massachusetts. Poor weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really stall the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Harvard, Massachusetts
When you need roofing maintenance services in Harvard, Massachusetts, then our platform is the answer. The roofing contractors you'll discover on our site have the skills and experience you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you notice some of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Hire someone who can make your roofing maintenance an easy and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.