Find a Profesional in Framingham, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Framingham, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Framingham
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When during the year is good for a roof project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This means that waiting later in the year could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the regular cost per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the normal duration to rebuild a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate the hours for the job.
When should my roof be inspected?
The majority of roofing contractors recommend biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Framingham, MA
You can depend on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Framingham, MA. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor on the app and find the best candidate for your project.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free option to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our app.