Find a HVAC in East Wareham, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near East Wareham, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // East Wareham
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a new roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
Most roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How much will a roofing professional charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What are the normal costs related to repairing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near East Wareham, MA
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in East Wareham, MA. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a serious issue and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free way to hire the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our platform.